The top professionals in the fields of horse health and natural horsemanship will be featured atthe Festival of the Holistic Horse, October 28-29, 2016 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, FL. Holistic health experts from around the world will be on hand to discuss, present and demonstrate on the topics of equestrian dentistry, acupuncture, energy medicine, how to approach your horse’s health naturally and much more. The event will benefit the nonprofit, 501(c)(3) Parelli Foundation.
“This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity,” said Theresa Fincher, Executive Director of the Parelli Foundation. “It is a rare opportunity to talk with dozens of experts in one location. You can learn and ask questions, discover new ways to care for and connect with your horse, and get together with others who also believe in holistic and natural horsemanship. It will be an exciting event.”
Among the featured presentations:
- Lessons from a Horseman’s Guide to Neuroplasticity: A Change in Brains While Holding onto Manes.Professor, Dr. Ben Kater, an internationally renowned educator and researcher, will provide a horseman’s eye-view of our current knowledge of how our brains, and likely our horses’ brains, can be optimized for life long experience.
- Acupuncture: More than Just a Point. Dr. Holly Bedford will discuss veterinary acupuncture. Attendees will learn the fundamentals of acupuncture and how it is used for various treatments.
- Fundamentals of Equine Dentistry: This is a how-to primer by Dr. Richard Bowman about equine anatomy and the do’s and don’ts of dental procedures.
Other topics attendees can learn about include:
- Equine Back Pain presented by Dr. Martina Neidhart
- Energy Medicine and the Equine presented by Dr. Brown and Dr. Gordon-Palm
- The Happy Horse, Getting back to the Basics with Young Living Oils presented by Rebecca Precious and Melanie Allen
- Foaling Naturally presented by Catherine Sapienza
- Grooming Naturally presented by Lauren Barwick
- And more!
Presentations will take place throughout the two day event and a special Friday evening cocktail hour will also take place. For more information on ticket options, including early bird pricing, visit: http://www.parellifoundation.