The National Reining Horse Association (NRHA) has unveiled an incentive program that could award $220,000 to sale buyers and consignors.
According to the new incentive, any 2-year-old that is consigned to the 2014 NRHA / Markel Insurance Futurity Prospect Sale that competes in the 2015 NRHA Futurity, and wins one of the following divisions, will be paid an additional award as follows:
Open / Non Pro Futurity Incentives
- Level 4 = $50,000
- Level 3 = $35,000
- Level 2 = $25,000
- 75% to Owner and 25% to Consignor
The deadline to consign is . Videos and photos due (for Futurity Prospect and Select Yearling Sales Only). Get in the game. CONSIGN NOW at www.nrha.com.
MORE ABOUT THE NRHA / MARKEL INSURANCE FUTURITY SALES
• 120,000+ spectators at the NRHA Futurity
• Nearly 50 states and 20 countries
• Presented to NRHA members like no other sale can offer with:
- Approx. $40,000 in advertising exposure throughout the year
- Nearly 250,000 Facebook impressions for consignments in November 2013
- Lower consignment fee (now $350 with no passout fee)
Futurity Prospect Preview –
Futurity Prospect –
- Dinnertime schedule for prime exposure. More details coming soon!
Select Yearling –
- For a select group of yearlings and held on peak attendance day!
ALSO NEW – All NRHA Sire & Dam Offspring are eligible to consign to the Futurity Sales