Opening of the final phase of ticketing for the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ 2014 in Normandy. This is a definitive stage where the Organising Committee puts individual tickets on sale to the public. Based on the number of messages and calls already received, this is a much-awaited stage and one likely to be a great success. So to Normans, horse riding fans and extravaganza enthusiasts wishing to attend the largest equestrian competition in the world in Normandy from 23 August to 7 September 2014, now’s your chance!
HOW IT WORKS
– Order your place: visit the official website www.normandy2014.com – under the Tickets section. Tip: future purchasers can already create their own account online to save time on the big day.
– Sales can also be made via Facebook, on the event’s official page.
– Individual places go on salein the region’s Tourist Offices from 4 March.
– For more info: call 0033 974 777 094 (0.11 Euro cents/min) or email@example.com
– Tickets for the ‘Final Four’ in jumping will go on sale in late April on the principle of online registration then a drawing of lots.
– 15 days of competition including 8 official disciplines and 2 demonstration disciplines
– As well as an opening ceremony on Saturday 23 August in the d'Ornano Stadium – an extravaganza in which 500 people and 100 horses will perform to the theme of “Round the World in 80 horses” as well as the Parade of Nations.
– And finally, a Games Village at Caen’s Parc des Expositions – open from 23 August to 7 September from 11am to 10pm, to which each ticket holder will have access to attend concerts and enjoy entertainment of a sporting, cultural and artistic nature… Without a ticket, the Village entry fee will be 5 Euros or 15 Euros/fortnight (Tickets go on sale in the summer of 2014).