The 50th Running of the NRHA Futurity & Adequan® North American Affiliate Championship Show is just around the corner! Check out what you can expect from your NRHA Futurity this year!
The 50th Running of the 2015 National Reining Horse Association (NRHA) Futurity & Adequan® North American Affiliate Championship (NAAC) Show is scheduled to take place November 26 – December 5, 2015, in Oklahoma City, Okla. Exhibitors planning to attend this pinnacle event will vie for estimated total cash, purse and prizes of more than $2 million! More information is available at nrhafuturity.com.
Not only is the NRHA Futurity one of the world’s most sought after western competitions by spectators and competitors alike, NRHA is also proud to celebrate crowning the 50th Open Futurity Champion this November!
In addition to the exciting Non Pro and Open Finals, NRHA will host the Adequan® North American Affiliate Championships (NAAC). NRHA members compete all year long to earn honors to come to Oklahoma City and compete at the grand daddy of them all. Adequan® NAAC competitors include youth 13 and younger, youth 14 through 18, Non Pro and Open divisions. These competitors are all competing for more than $25,000 in cash and prizes.
“I want to welcome everyone to the 50th Running of the NRHA Futurity! I hope you are as excited as I am to watch the 50th champion crowned at our pinnacle event. Because this is our 50th year of consecutively hosting such a globally well-known event, I want all competitors, spectators, judges and staff to enjoy your experience with us in Oklahoma City,” said NRHA President Rick Clark.
In addition to all the exciting action, NRHA has put together a host of awesome activities to celebrate NRHA and this tremendous milestone. Check out some of the highlights about this year’s Futurity:
– Open invitation visits to NRHA’s new international headquarters located at 3021 West Reno Ave, on the south side of State Fair Park;
– New exhibitor coverage at the Adequan® North American Affiliate Championships will put a new light on all these champions;
– A celebration starting at 5:30 on December 3 in the Cox Pavilion includes a special presentation recognizing the first 49 years of champions, showcasing how the history is driving the future and ending the evening with a concert;
– The NRHA/Markel Sale continues to grow! NRHA is up in consignment numbers from last year. The Marketplace Sale is December 3, Futurity Prospect Sale is December 4 and the Select Yearling Sale is December 5;
– New for this year, Section 201 is reserved for media to allow all media partners and local news sources a place to get the best shot from the Coliseum.
– One of reining’s own will join us Friday, December 4 and Saturday, December 5 to give honors to how this awesome sport got its start. Come early and watch Clark Bradley show the audience the way the sport began by setting the pattern for both the Cinch Non Pro and Lucas Oil Open Level 4 Finals.